REPUBLICANS this is the time to Get Involved. Help nominate and elect Republican candidates! You are invited to the next Webster Republican Committee meeting on October 18.
We meet at 7pm at Liberty Lodge, 850 Maple Dr, Webster, 14580.
Join the Webster Republican Committee.
Become part of our active and engaged Committee. Here are some photos from recent meetings and events.
2023 Webster Candidates: County Legislator Mark Johns, Councilman John Cahill, Council Candidate Jennifer Wright, Town Justice Christine Seppeler, Town Supervisor Tom Flaherty, County Legislator Candidate Frank Ciardi.
The Webster Republican Committee offers many opportunities to meet with fellow Republicans, attend political events, assist candidates in campaign activities or to stay up to date on Town business.
Take a look around the website and meet the Webster Town Board and Judges.
You can also visit the Webster Republican Committee on Facebook and find out what is going on Where Life is Worth Living!
2023 Montly Meetings
Meetings are held at Liberty Lodge, Finn Park at 7:00pm
Spring - Crabapple Gala - April 28
Summer - Chicken BBQ - August 5
Autumn - Steak Roast - Sept 29
Check out our Facebook Page
Our Elected Officials
We are proud of the elected officials that represent Webster in the various Governmental positions
Our Commitment to the Webster Community
1. To promote sustained political action in order to insure the continuation of
good Republican Government at all levels.
2. To select and support Republican Party Candidates for elective office.
3. To participate in political functions at all levels of government.
4. To initiate and carry out programs for the promotion of the general welfare
and progress of the community.
5. To advance the common knowledge and understanding of the Republican
Party, its principles and programs