2019 Town Candidates
From left to right:
David Corretore - Town Justice
William Abbott - Town Councilman
Ronald Nesbitt - Town Supervisor
John Cahill - Town Councilman
Honorable David T. Corretore
- Town Justice for 31 years, beginning in 1988
- Presided in over 85,000 cases and 1,150 weddigs
- Webster resident for 60 years
- Graduate of Webster Schroeder H.S. in 1976
- Alma College graduate in 1979
- Graduate of Albany Law School in 1982
- A practicing attorney since 1983
- Admitted to Practice Law in NY State Courts in 1983, and a year later admitted to Practice Law in Federal Court (Northern District of NY)
- Since 1985, a practicing attorney in the Village of Webster
- Member of the Magistrates' Association for Monroe County and for New York State
- Over the years served as an Acting Rochester City Court Judge and an Acting Irondequoit Town Justice.
Ronald W. Nesbitt
• 58-year resident of Webster
• Current Supervisor of the Town of Webster since 2006 (Longest term in Webster History)
• 24-years as a Town Board Member (Longest term in Webster History)
• Successful small business owner of Nesbitt’s Grocery in Webster for 27 years
• Instrumental in the creation of the Town of Webster’s Open Space program preserving over 1,200 acres
• Construction of the First Responders Park, Playground and Spray Park
• Involved in the remodel and expansion of the Webster Public Library
• Oversaw the construction of a new parks & recreation center
• Oversaw the remodeling of the Van Ingen Court Building, the Webster Town Hall, the Parks Building
• Stable tax rate for services needed that Webster residents enjoy
• Five years of no tax increase; 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 before NYS Tax Cap
• Married to wife, Karen, with three children and five grandchildren – all residing in and supporting the Town of Webster
Current Webster Town Councilman, since 2006
As a Town Board Councilman, I co-chaired two Comprehensive Plan Committees
Webster Planning Board Member: 1997-2006
East Irondequoit Central School District: Superintendent of Grounds
Town of Irondequoit: Deputy Commissioner of Public Works
MRB Group, P.C.: Project Engineer, Construction Administrator, Construction Observer
Webster Town Board Councilman: January 2019 - Present
Webster Village Mayor: 2013 – 2017
• Negotiated cellular lease agreement amendment for a cost savings of $100K.
• Negotiated new union contract.
• Negotiated and signed Lease Agreement with Monroe County Water Authority.
• Proposed and adopted $2.8M annual budget which maintained existing tax rate.
• Implemented Sewage Rental Fee, resulting in a dedicated stream of funding,
• Implemented and funded Village Vehicle Rotation Schedule resulting in reduction of over $50,000.00 annually in planned vehicle maintenance costs.
• Budgeted for a comprehensive study of Sewage Treatment Plant repairs and upgrades